Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy thanksgiving

Bentar lagi mau cabut dari rumah gue. Cherishing the moment to not worry about school for a bit. Cherishing friends who have helped me to be here and now in this present moment. Cherishing family who have been there for this years of my life. But most importantly, cherishing God who created me, who love me as I am, who mold me, who see me with that eyes of love, who... who give everything.

A good verse for me to remember this...



"I know the plans I have for you

--It is Yahweh who speaks--

plans for peace,

not disaster,

reserving a future full of hope for you.

Then when you call to me,

and come to plead with me,

I will listen to you.

When you seek me,

you shall find me,

when you seek me with all your heart;

I will let you find me..."



Jer 29:11-14a. Jerusalem Bible



Buat yang bingung tentang masa depan... Seek His face.



If you need someone to talk to, call Him.



Ok, it's time to take a break, not updating this blog for a while.



Hope everyone have a happy thanksgiving. A time to cherished and be grateful for life.



Happy thanksgiving guys!

No comments: