Have two HW that I haven't touched yet.
Just read two articles.
One is about Hebrews 12:26-27
The other halloween, all saint's day, all soul's day.
Yang pertama, khususnya tentang gimana dia sayang ma istrinya, that is true. That's how I define my love too.
Thoughts, tadi malem msn ma salah satu temen gue abis adorasi.
temen gue: how was 324?
gue: ampe jam 4.
and then we go on...
temen gue: bangun jam brapa?
gue: 1/2 8.
and then gue ngomong gue mau bobo, 15 minutes later:
temen gue: when is sleeping?
gue: now.
When I looked back, that sounded like me when I talked to the other friend of mine, except I am in the position of my friend who just asked me all these questions.
Makasih, I appreciate that caring of you. That is so nice of you.
"Honestly, I really didn’t care if I died; it never even entered my mind…her safety and her life were all I could think about." Mark Hart
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Chose not to log in.
Well, I guess it's good that your caring is influential. Well, maybe that's another reason why you're caring. You are because you will help the other people surrounding you to be like you, which I trully say is a good thing, Tun.
So this is my answer : nevertheless, you're welcome, though as a fellow, it's normal to ask so. Thank's to YOU who let me ASK ;)
-you know who-
You know who,
Tapi itu bukan point gue though, gue gak mau orang di sekeliling gue jadi gue, gue mau orang di sekeliling gue jadi diri mereka sendiri. Jadi seperti apa yang Tuhan mau. "God is calling you to something more, while the world is calling you to something less."
Post a Comment