Saturday, February 17, 2007

Semua pemaen secret angel... thank you!

Here is the edited version of what I sent to everyone yang maen secret angel selama minggu kemaren:

Thanks semuanya buat yang maen!!!

Since I believe kita semua tuh dalam proses menjadi "family", I guess ini respons singkat ke semua orang yang maen:

AR:
Appreciate it!Thanks banget dah mau jadi moderator ke dua inspite of you being sick! Thank you so much!!! I know it won't go well without you! The idea buat nulis siapa sih angel elu di satu piece kertas dan kemungkinan buat jadian is just a great idea! Loving it!

FK:
AAG dan SW. A karena kayaknya asyik aja f bisa ngebaekin a. S karena I know s will take that extra mile! Hehehe... Thanks for playing! I hear that you are a great angel (f lho, bukan s)!

RY:
R and A. R just because you're not that close to him, need to get closer. A since you're not that close to renat either,so need to get closer as well... hehehehe... mak comblang abis. Thanks R for playing instead of your work in ...!

RY:
R and E. R since it's your ... dude... hehehe... E, she's a great lady! :) Thanks again for playing, I know elu ragu at first... but man... you did a great job on that baloon thingy! Keren abisss!!!! That's just memorable! Really really memorable! Great one! Thanks for playing again, appreciate it so much, hope you enjoy the game!

S:
Great chat after playing ...! :) Hehehehe... You're so into the game and appreciate it so much. I hope this will be one of those memory that you will take when you graduate from here. :) R dan R. I guess reverse psychology works. Great job nanyain i tentang r dan nge confuse r! :) R since you guys live in the same area. R... she's a great lady as well! :) So I know that you'll enjoy being her angel! :)

B:
Hahaha... E dan A. I know that you're confused pas gue assign a. :) But hey... Gimana nih si angel elu e? Gue sendiri pasang e and a with crossing my finger. :) And seriously, I know that you bought two things since you think you have 2 angels... sorry kena trap gue, hehehe... Appreciate you playing this game, hope a gak cemburu pas elu baek baekin a, dan hopefully juga e gak dicemburuin ma a. :)

A:
A dan J. I know that you are so into the game. :) J, since I know that you'll be a great angel for her. :) A since... "di atas langit ada langit" Hehehehe... Gue denger denger a keren banget baeknya ke elu. Dan gue jamin the last game of secret angel in madison is probably the most memorable one ever. Appreciate elu maen di game ini, since you are pretty busy as a .... e person. :) Thank you!

E:
Hahahaha... "Wah... angel gue cowok yah?" That's one of the most memorable comment yang gue dapet dari elu. I know elu trauma gara gara taun elu elu di angel in ma .... I know, ... didn't do much at all since ... was really really busy at that time and you just don't want that to happen again. The best thing to learn... is to let go. :) A. One and one only. Hehehe... gue gak tau shorewood gimana sih selama satu minggu itu. Pasti confused like hell, hehehehe... :)

S:
J and e. :) Gue gak dapet feedback banyak dari elu sih... Hehehehe, tapi pasti seneng deh dapet banyak barang... Dari CD, coklat, permen, cookies, ice cream... And all the lists goes on. Kalo yang elu angelin e... gak ada ceritanya, so you need to tell me all the stories, hehehe... Thank you dah mau maen... appreciate it so much! Hope this secret angel will be your first among years to come... :)

V:
E dan R. Denger denger R gak dikasih apa apa yah? :) Need to work on that V, hehehe... :) E is a great lady to be an angel. I know that you never expect E, even though with that really really easy clue: ....... gift card. But hey... thanks so much for playing, and hope your .... is in a good condition, I'll pray for that as well! Appreciate it V!

A:
The source of confusion. Mangkannya gue kerjain elu juga. :) Hehehehe... A, s j and i. A: .... elu... Can't get it harder right? S J, she is a great one to play with! I, gue gak tau elu baekin apa aja sih ke dia, so... need to tell me more about this. :) Hehehe.. Thanks for playing! You're such a great guy, wishing you all the best for years to come! Moga moga elu jadi tambah deket ma .... elu ma dua orang ini, ok? Oh iya, alasan kenapa a... I think this is a personal one... so, we can talk about it later, ok?

H:
I ma M. Tau gak tanggepan M pas elu ngasih mawar ke dia? "Dia secret angel gue yah?" Wah H... need to work on that. :) Hehehe... but keren sih H, ngasih bunga langsung di depan penonton yang dateng .............., that is so sweet! Denger denger dipancing ma m buat ngomong pake bahasa .... dan bahasa .... elu keluar, dan langsung ketauan ma m. Hehehehe... Terus juga bikin puisi, heheheh... That's a great one, such a gentleman! :) Keren H... Thanks banget dah mau maen and participate di game ini, hope elu mau maen lagi kapan kapan and hang out bareng kita kita lagi yah! :) Appreciate it so much!

R:
R, my first ..... in M! :) Thanks dah mau maen! We just want you to play, bukannya kekurangan orang lho. :) Come on... you are part of our community. :) S dan A. Yang curry udang itu udah kayak... man... I just can't think of someone else do that other than R! :) Keren banget R! TOP banget! Thanks dah invite gue buat dateng ke situ juga lho... enjoy being with you guys! Yang pas elu nanya ke gue juga, "emang moderator bisa ikut maen yah?" Hehehe... It just to throw off some people yang dah kayak 50 % yakin siapa sih angelnya dia. Hehehehe... And apparently S did a great job doing the whole psychology thing. Thanks again lho buat maen kali ini. Really really appreciate it so much! You are awesome!

E:
S and B. Hmmm... pretty similar to that store in State Street called "S and B" right? Hope everyone got the pun. :) S.. Karena sama sama pertama kali maen... so why not? hehehe... I don't really hear anything about it tentang elu baekin b ato tentang kebaekan S... but for sure... I hope that you enjoyed the whole game of Secret Angel! Thanks for playing this whole game, and hope you enjoy being with us! Need to tell me more about this whole thing!

E:
My first angel ever. :) V and R. "Actually until this point gue masih ragu sih...", "learning to be divine." V... I just somehow believe and actually yeah, you will be a good fit to be the angel of V, and you proved it right, V appreciate you being his angel, great job E! R. :) I know that somehow also, elu bakalan tau in the end bahwa itu tuh R. But hey, he's a great angel! That baloon is just priceless! Hope you enjoy playing this whole secret angel, might be your last one? Hope that beginning and the end will be memorable for you! Thanks for playing, appreciate it, even though I know that you are pretty busy with school and lab work!

R:
V and S. V. Sorry nih kalo misalnya V gak ngasih apa apa... You should have complained to me and I can just e-mailed him and let him work harder for this. Next time R, next time. :) S... Hehehe... katanya si I ngebocorin gitu ke s, jadinya dia barusan tau kalo elu yang jadi angelnya dia, padahal sebelumnya dia gak tau sama sekali. :) Great job R! Thanks so much for playing. Will this one be your last secret angel ever? Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for being the moderator last year! Thanks again for playing, appreciate it so much!

S:
My second angel ever. E and F. F... hahaha... I know that you will take that extra mile! Hehehe... Gue denger dari F kalo elu tuh baek banget... dari that chocolate chip cookie pas valentine's day, ampe ngasih ngasih barang tiap hari gitu katanya... Man... great job S! Hopefully taun ini gak se "obvious" yang taun lalu yah! Hehehehe... E... wah gue gak tau dia baekin elu gimana sih.. tapi hopefully it's a good one! :) Thanks again for playing, for taking that "extra mile", and hope you enjoy your last secret angel (is it your last one?)!

A:
A. Complain nya di denger. :) But hey... try to get out of that expectation. Realize that every one is older than you. :) Hehehe... R ma B. R... Welll... I think that you could easily meet with him since you guys live pretty far away, but that's not that big of a problem I think. B... Giving the milk away... :) Yeah... B is a great angel I think! :) Thank you for playing, really really appreciate it, and hope you will play in the upcoming years!

A:
"Di atas langit ada langit." Keren banget sih! Minta comment dari satu satu orang yang elu kenal. Bingkain foto nya a gitu... Hmmm... bikin friendster profile buat angelnya. Hmmm apa lagi yah yang gue denger? Keren banget A! Hope you enjoy angel-in kokonya elu! :) ( I know you do) Hehehe... F. Hehehe... "Gue gak punya ide sama sekali sih siapa angel gue" terus gue bikin tambah bingung lagi dengan nambahin, "H ikut lho, M ikut lho, ada lagi lho selaen ini yang ikut..." Hehehe... Sorry ngerjain elu banget... :) Hope you enjoy the game of secret angel kali ini, appreciate banget karena elu mau maen game ini! Thank you! Appreciate it so much!

J:
Hehehe... So excited huh with the game? Hehehehe... gila sih angel elu jayus. :) Kirim e-mail udah gitu minta buat add elu di friendster... Jayus + Keren abis! Hehehehe... A and S. Sorry kalo pas elu dari dulu nebak A, gue bener bener jadi the devil's advocate gitu dengan throw you off with all these questions yang ngebuat elu jadi bingung. S... Man, elu take that extra mile with the coklat, permen, cookies, ice cream, ma CD pas valentine... gila, that is just great J! Thank you dah mau maen di game secret angel ini, appreciate it so much! And hopefully, you'll play again next year!

A:
Hehehehe... A! Gila yang chatting ma E itu keren sih. That's just priceless. Gue nya sendiri ampe bingung gitu mau jawab apa... untung elu kasih jawaban jawabannya, kalo gak E bakalan tambah curiga lagi kalo angelnya tuh cowok. :) Hehehehe... keren sih Del! Good job! A ma E. :) Hehehehe... Just wanna throw you off juga gitu... Gimana yah rasanya diangelin ma orang yang serumah ma elu... dan kebetulan elu juga ngangelin e? Hehehehe... Hope you enjoy the game, thank you so much for playing, and hope this is one of those things that you will remember from being here for the next couple of months in M!

S J:

Yeah... I hear your complaints. "Why am I so "lucky"?" Sorry about that. Terus juga complain... Wah angel gue gak ngapa ngapain nih! Terus juga kayak elu bener bener sibuk nge angelin dua orang yang jauh dari elu... Man... I know I somehow gave you that "lucky" spot. :( Sorry...
So... I owe you one for sure. Expect some packages from me in the next couple of days! :) Once again... Thanks for playing the game of secret angel, next time you play... I'll make sure you're not in that spot again. I promise! Appreciate it so much for taking that whole extra effort of collaborating with the people and getting a female angel. :)

I:
Hahahaha... For my grandma? Hmmm... Why I picked that one? Since like I don't feel giving one for "my lover" or something like that... and like... hmmm... the poem is kinda cheesy and funny as welll... so, I could see you appreciate that card somehow. :) Ok, if that offends you, sorry! :( A... Hahaha... denger denger kalo misalnya si a kirim e-mail pake alamat e-mailnya dia yang asli... Hehehhe... funny! :) H... Wah gila sih I... beresin kamer gue juga dong? Hehehehe... Great one... totally great one! One of the biggest love... is to sacrifice that time to clean up one's room! Keren abis!!!! Hope you enjoy our game of secret angel... and look forward buat maen bareng elu lagi!

M:
Hahahha... M! Sorry banget kalo misalnya gue gak explain ke elu kalo elu mesti e-mail e-mailan gitu ke angel elu... :( That makes her kinda sad... :( Don juan! That's a great one! I love it! Keren keren! Hehehehe... terus yang H... elu keren sih nge trick si H buat ngomong pake bahasa jawa and then kayak bikin analisa bahwa satu satunya yang suka bikin poem gitu cuman h! Great analysis! Thanks once again buat playing with the game of secret angel, and look forward to see you around the game of... lagi! Appreciate it so much M!!!

Analisa total...

I guess banyak orang yang sebel sama gue... So, that's a good sign!

Hehehe... Terus ada komen dari satu temen gue yang bilang... Hmmm... kok X ma X and then Y ma Y yah? I guess I kinda think that way tooo... gue sendiri liat juga kalo anak anak X and Y lagi pada sibuk minggu minggu itu, dan gue kira kayaknya jarang banget yang mau take that extra mile to drive all the way / take a bus from Y to X and vice versa. And it's just natural for all of us to be in that comfort zone of our own people that live in the same place, it's just more convenient. Kalo misalnya gue mau coba challenge that comfort zone... I don't know... I can't really judge or give an analysis at alll.. but in my opinion as a moderator, it's not a good one to come from the game of secret angel this year. It might be a challenge for next year game, or if someone dare to take that courage buat mixed up between the people in sheboygan and oup... there will be a lot of critiques ( a prediction from me, which totally can be wrong)... but I don't know... something to think over in more than a week long game my friend. :)

So... Does moderator play at all?
In my opinion, I do. :) I tried to helped every people that give feedback, give that card to I, and than chatting with E.
Who is my mortal?
Everyone. Since I guess... everyone will always need some help one point or another in this game... and in this life as well. No man is an island.

So... the twists are:
There are two mortal angel who have the same gender (satu cowo-cowo ma satu cewe-cewe)
S (n) B for E
There are three siblings being mortal-angel
Two mortals and two angels
Apparently... lebih banyak cewek daripada cowok buat secret angel taun ini!

Thanks for playing everyone... I hope this will be the most memorable secret angel ever for all of you! Don't overplay... that's what I'm saying. And totally.. expect the unexpected! Since you've seen that unexpected things here in this game. :)

Atun

1 comment:

elka said...

Go Moderator! Hahaha...