Embracing Change – Embrace God
By Tricia Tembreull, Communications Director for Life Teen
5/25/2007
This is the time of year when BIG change happens. It seems as though everywhere you look, you hear of someone graduating, getting married or having a baby. Parishes hear where priests are being assigned. You, yourself, might be considering a change of your own. Change is in the air, it’s healthy and it’s normal. I recently moved and it’s changed more than my job or address; it’s changed all I know and understand. I don’t know about you, but I have never fully embraced change.
I am the baby of my family. My brother and sisters grew up years ahead of me. Now that I’m older I don’t mind it so much, but back then, I resisted it. We stopped having family night because my brother had baseball practice. We didn’t go on family vacation because of my sister’s summer job or practices. I am still reminded to this day of how I told my parents, “I will live with you forever”. Now, here I am and for the first time in my life and I am embracing change. Why? Because I know God wants me to change.
more here.
Atun
No comments:
Post a Comment