It has been a big struggle, to keep up with the hope and reality.
The hope that things just fall in place perfectly, that this life is a perfect world, no mistake, no suffering, no hardship, just "eat, drink, and be merry".
The reality, life is full of endless variables that makes it imperfect. Even all the Roman and the Greek alphabet aren't enough to contain it. From 'a' for natural disaster, to 'omega' for the free will that one has, all the variables are there. Mistakes happen. The cross that full of hardship and suffering aren't avoidable.
And who are we? One person out of 6 billion population of this world. Who am I? Can one person make a difference? Yes. Imagine a world that's full of immense darkness. Can one flicker of a light help? It can.
The reality is things are not alright. The hope is to straighten everything out. Is it possible? With man, some things are not possible. With God, all things are possible. I'll try my best to keep that in my perspective. To work. To elevate the work in the hands of God, and give it as a daily offering. It's not about what kind of stuff that I do, it is about how I do it, how I want to give my best to everything that I do since I'm giving it to somebody who loves me more than everyone else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment