Hey! It's 2008! =)
It's definitely been a while since I updated this blog! There are just more important stuff that I have to do than blogging fortunately. =)
Calif and Vegas was so much fun! I have nothing to say... All my cousins are just awesome!!! We ate a lot, laugh a lot, and share our stories too! And definitely, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas... ;)
The FOCUS conference that I went to was just amazing! It strengthens me to see 3000 college students kneeling before the Blessed Sacrament, jumping up and down during Matt Maher n Third Day concert, and making the line for the sacrament of confession.
But, here is my resolution for this year!
1. Loss some weight
2. Have a more routine prayer life
3. Find a gf? (I don't know whether this can happen or not)
4. Get either a house or an apartment in where I'm going to work
That's all for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1. Should reduce grade D.
2. gini aje belom rutin? Apalagi gw? bolong2...
3. Sabar aje kali tun. Masi muda.
4. Ini mah keharusan bukannya resolution. Hahahaha...
Answers to common question:
1. Setuju!
2. Gue doa tiap ari, cuman gak tepat pada waktu dan jam yang sama gitu... Jadi gue lagi mau coba buat ngebikin jadwal doa gue tuh sama terus tiap harinya biar jadi a good habit. =)
3. Setuju! Mangkannya pake tanda tanya gitu...
4. Iya nih, gimana yah? Susah euy cari rumah/apartment...
Post a Comment