Sunday, March 09, 2008

H-5 before the retreat

So, here I am. Still working on the paper that I need to write that's due on Wednesday. Lab Report due on Thursday. HW due on Friday. =)

Our Indonesian Catholic community is going to have a retreat in 5 days. How exciting! Since we can't get the priest to come over and give a retreat, I'll be the one who's in charge of giving all the talks and the spiritual materials for the retreat. How's it going so far? I have a rough idea on all the five talks so far and it will all revolve in the idea of a community. The main theme is, "They devoted themselves to the teaching of the apostles and to the communal life, to the breaking of the bread and to the prayers." Acts 2:42.

The first that's done so far is my conversion story. How can I become a Christian that I am living so far begins all the way back when I was in fourth grade. It was a fun story to share. =)

The other four, I know what I am going to talk, but I need to spend time in prayer to give a more solid foundation on it.

So, I guess I am asking those who read this blog to pray for the retreat and for me, so that I will have the audacity to give all these talks and survive the retreat. =)

Atun

3 comments:

Josephine said...

yeays go atun! :)

Anonymous said...

i think you did a great one...didn't you? i saw the pictures on facebook... ^^

ciao~

Tune said...

Yep, it went well! =)