Anyway, early Sunday morning surfing the web, took me to this talented indie musician Jenny and Tyler. Check them out here.
Listening to the preview, the music and the lyrics are really appealing to me, so I bought the CD through here.
Here is the lyrics:
after EEG's and MRI's, I can't explain why You'd put me through this
and when Hamlet lines are filled with rhymes, I have a hard time seeing what Your plan is
You say all things work together for my good
You say be patient but I wish You would
Chorus:
Show me what this season in my life is for
I've been trying to see You, seems You're shutting every door
Show me what this season in my life is for
'cause I want so much more, so much more
the doctor called to say today the medication isn't going my way
Your paper doesn't said to me, reads red ink in every margin I see
You say ask and seek and knock and You will find
Why won't You calm the worries on my mind
chorus
work Your renewal through my soul
bring me through the fire as gold
Living Water come and pour over me
wash me clean
chorus
After adding "Seasons" to this website, I went to the next song: plan for us. They put "plan for us" under the category of hope, whereas "seasons" is under the category of frustration. I loved it so much. It seems to me that this is the continuation of this song that I just posted here. It is worth the price to buy this song (or even the whole album).
And no, I didn't get any commission for promoting their work. =)
Atun
No comments:
Post a Comment