Sunday, May 25, 2008

Season: summer lab

I have been having the song "Seasons" stuck in my head for a couple of days now as I am taking this summer lab.

What is summer lab?
Five credits out of my 133 credits needed to graduate from Chemical and Biological Engineering department.
Five weeks of lab.
Five days a week (M-F).
Seven hours and forty five minutes worth of lab time (7:45-4:30).
Countless hours of data analysis and report writing.
Limitless time to make the choice: to curse the darkness or to light one candle.


Saturday, May 24th 2008

I spent today solely doing data analysis of my first formal experiment.

Here's my itinerary for today:

8:30-10: morning prayer, breakfast, shower, etc.
10-11:45AM: data analysis
11:45-12:30: lunch n daytime prayer
12:30-4:30: data analysis
4:30-7:00: nap time. evening prayer, dinner.
7:11:30: data analysis
midnight: night prayer

So, it will be quiet hard for me to update my blog and such. Yet, fear not, I will still keep my blog reading habit as my recreational activities. Want a proof? I set up my google reader the other day!

Random things to note

I finally bought my breviary (Liturgy of The Hour)! I have been using the online version of it for quite a while and finally decided to get the actual paper copy of it. After using it for a week, I realized that buying a copy of the breviary is a great investment! Not only that I could use it without having my computer on (which of course is a great source for distraction), I could also bring it anywhere! So convenient!

Lastly, I am currently reading "Answering the New Atheism: Dismantling Dawkins' Case Against God". I hope to give a review on it once I'm done with it.

No comments: