Tuesday, June 10, 2008

On 'not having enough time'

Jen at "Et-tu" posted 2 years ago a reflection on 'little lies'. I stumbled upon it today and I could totally relate to her little lies on 'not having enough time'. When reports were not due the next day, it was so easy to just slack off and did something else, such as: reading blogs, chatting, etc.

With the help of procrastination, I slowly drifted from my daily routine of praying the Liturgy of the Hour.

A quote from Pope Benedict XVI from Jesus of Nazareth which I first took note from Et-tu woke me up from my slumber though:

When God is regarded as a secondary matter that can be set aside temporarily or permanently on account of more important things, it is precisely these supposedly more important things that come to nothing.



Hope to do better next time! =)

No comments: