Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Got my car fixed!

I was mad at first that I had to spent the money (not a small amount...) on fixing my car, which constitutes of fixing the recurring problem of water pump, thermostat, engine temp sensor, bushing and bearing, etc... I was able to recover from it and said, "It's about time."

The experienced after get all that fixed, was like driving a different car, the problems that I used to have was all gone. No more that squeaking sound when I turned my wheel, no more worries on the temperature since the sensor was broken, and many other things.

As I think about it, it's like our own life. It costs a lot of pains and sacrifices to live a "holy" life, to be a person that God wants you to be. It ain't easy. Surely though, our life will become a life that is full of faith, hope, and love.

No pain, no gain.

No comments: