Today is the feast of the solemnity of annunciation! Definitely love the mass that I go to, even though we didn't get to kneel during "and became man" (which we get to do twice a year: today and christmas). Why do we celebrate it and why do we kneel during the creed? Since today is when Jesus was conceived and we kneel to mark that God actually "kneel" down to reach us so that we can go back to our true home: heaven. Can you imagine how big of an event that is in the spiritual world? If angels have our version of CNN, this event will be covered in real detail! Hey guys! This is the milestone of our salvation history! Covering live from Nazareth, the angel Gabriel is about to come and visit the chosen woman. Where will she be? In the kitchen, cooking? In her bedroom? What if she was in the restroom when angel Gabriel show up?
Alas, the routines of HWs, quizzes, gradings, and exams are coming back. So I hope that I will survive this semester, for this too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment