How many times have I been touched by their posts? Let's say, quite a few.
How many times have I seen a blog where there are just the candidness of his/her own thoughts on the matters in his/her heart? Not that many.
How many times have I cried while reading a post from other bloggers? Less than 10 times probably.
And yet, among those less than 10 times, not that many, quite a few and too many times answer, I happened to get across this blog that made me laughed, cried, and amazed just by reading the story of her life.
So... I present you, a blog that I have read in these past two days that had touched my heart, so candid and funny, and made me cried at the same time:
"Et tu?"
The diary of a former atheist
The post that made me discovered this blog is: How I became pro-life.
The post that made me amazed is: What will I tell my gay friends?
The post that brought me to tears is: Stepping out of the way.
The post that convinced me that I should tell everyone about her blog: We have a verdict. (it's her previous blog)
The post that strike me the most about her being a catholic: Why I'm Catholic
I've never seen such a smart, concise, sharp, moving, and deeply practical insight of her struggle towards holiness in this life (and in the catholic church). It is well put and nicely done to say the least... So, definitely, check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment