Monday, February 25, 2008

This is funny, in a way

I've been reading et-tu blog for a while, there's always a wit of wisdom found everywhere... This one is funny, I just got a kick out of it and decided to quote it on:

The Good News About Sex and Marriage by Christopher West

Back on the topic of Catholicism, the one thing I couldn't quite understand was the issue of contraception. I'd been living in this cycle of "Jen thinks she knows better than the 2,000-year-old Catholic Church" --> research and reading --> "Jen does not know better than 2,000-year-old Catholic Church" for a few months, so I was at least open to hearing the Church's point of view on this one. And, on a gut level, something was starting to ring vaguely true about the notion that contraception might not be the best thing for individuals or society. But I still had a lot of serious reservations....

Taken from her post: From atheism to Christianity: a conversion story through books

No comments: