I am pretty excited for my candidate who is getting baptized tonight! It has been a rocky yet humbling journey for both of us to get into this moment. 2 more hours, I am excited!
Today marks the day for me where I feel that low point. I guess feeling come and goes, but the will should stay firm. The spirit is willing, and yet the flesh is weak. Choose life!
We all need community. The fact that God is a trinity; that each time we say OUR father, instead of MY father, showed essentially our human being. That we cannot live by ourselves. Community is really essential. We need each other, because two heads are better than one.
I also found that our church does not believe in sola gratia today, we believe in both grace AND nature. How does it work? It goes beyond my own understanding. I should look into this more.
Oh and spring break is full of hilarious moment and silliness of me. =P
And for this spring break, I want to say thank you, Lord. It has been a wild ride. It seems to me that there are things that I could not understand and You allowed it to happen into my life and for that I put my trust in You. There are things that just fell into places and has brought so much joy and hope and for that I bless You Lord. There are things that goes beyond the time that I have, yet all that You say is to pray, "give us this day our daily bread". I do not and will not know how You will provide that bread Lord, but I believe that You will give it to me. The needs for my life and not the wants. And for that, I praise You. To whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment