Tuesday, April 15, 2008

updates

I will have 2 exams tomorrow. One on the topic that I like, but still very hard to grasp, Pauline Christianity. The other on the topic that "I don't know why I need to take it but it's apparently on the list of courses that I need to take to graduate" which is Physical Chemistry.

Loving this Quote from Gregg Burke that is in the Pope's plane:
There are two theories about flying with the pope. One is that the plane will never go down. The second is that if it does, everyone goes to heaven.


As seen in Sheila Liaugminas blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was gonna say good luck for your exams...but it seems like im a bit late > <

how did they go?

ciao~

Tune said...

It didn't go as bad as I think it would be. Thank you for the comment C! =)