Monday, August 04, 2008

I'm leaving on a jetplane... don't know when I'll be back again

A couple hours before my flight back to the states.

So, I went home simply because... I miss home. Most important of them all, our family is not in the best state right now. So, I went home because of family matter. Four weeks here, has left me quite exhausted. I've had quite a few sleepless nights while I was here; thinking and wondering whether there is something that I could do to alleviate the pain and suffering that my family is going through right now. In the end, I could only pray.

Thanks for the time that I spent both in Bali and Surabaya, since I am finally and surely alive right now. If not, I might have just gone quite crazy, just dealing with this matter.

But anyway, those who read this blog, please pray for my safe trip, and hope to give clearer updates when I have more time in my hands. =)

No comments: