Thursday, September 18, 2008

As I drove back to home...




As I drove back to home from adoration...

I thought I was at home... So I drove at the left side of the road... until I realized that there were 2 cars coming from the other way. =P ( no accident guys... hakuna matata)

Think of my family.
I love you all.

Think of St. Tarcisius.

In a race, everyone runs but only one person gets first prize. So run your race to win. To win the contest you must deny yourselves many things that would keep you from doing your best. - 1 Corinthians 9:24-25

It was really a great example of the Catholic/Christian belief of the early Christian. Dare to sacrifice his own life for the body of Christ. If the church back then only see Eucharist as a symbol, St. Tarcisius would just give the host away.

It was a great example for a small kid like me, when I joined altar service back then. A young boy was able to become a saint. What an example.

Did an examination of conscience.

How much have I been not a good example at times in the work place. (Including: getting up an hour late --> get to work an hour late)

How much have I neglected my daily discipline of Liturgy of the Hour.

Get back on the road. "Pick up your cross daily, and follow me" That's what Jesus said.

2 comments:

elka said...

Tune, I'm kinda concerned... How come you thought you were at home... Glad that nothing bad happened to you... Wonder if you thought of your friends too...

Tune said...

Thanks for the concern! I was thinking about my family a lot... Did I think about my friends? That's a good reminder. =) You guys are missed, that's for sure. (intinya: Gue inget kok sama elu orang... but family matter lagi lebih "seru")