---1---
Been very tired after being very active during weekdays. Masih tetep tambah gendut tapinya! =(
---2---
I composed this song:
---3---
I am welcoming the newest member in my family. He was born in the year of St. Paul at the eve of my confirmation name saint feast day!
---4---
I love this blog post by Fr. Dwight Longenecker on Four Marks. I have not seen the connection in between seeing the Catholic church as the mother church and me as an individual "living tabernacle of the Holy Spirit" (cf. 1 Cor) until I read this article. I hope I can strive towards this more and more each day.
---5---
The idea of seeing something in balance has been in my mind for quite a while. For example, there will be people who are in the extreme side of Novus Ordo mass and Gregorian (Traditional Latin Mass) mass. There will be people in the extreme side from the stand point of progress (the only thing that is constant is change itself) or rigidity (change? Not in my vocabulary). What we want is the idea of the gospel, which is ever ancient, ever new. I'll elaborate on this later.
---6---
Is anyone else feel very tired right after work? It has occur to me for quite a few times this week. I guess I was discipline enough to actually force my body to go outside and do something outside rather than stayed home and be a bum. Is this because of my lack of sleep?
---7---
This week was marked by the remark of one of the pastor in this diocese. What started as an invitation to the parishioner to examine their conscience at the wake of the election, has gone so far as an AP news that stated: "SC priest: no communion for Obama voter". It was amusing to see that American Papist asked their viewers to give their opinion on it (you could too and see the result of the poll itself)
No comments:
Post a Comment