Sunday, April 19, 2009

Within our darkest night...

This is the song that I was referring to from the last post:



Pretty isn't it?

Within our darkest night,
you kindle the fire
that never dies away,
never dies away.
Within our darkest night,
you kindle the fire
that never dies away,
never dies away.

2 comments:

Marie said...

I saw your comment on the Conversion Diary blog, which I have just started to follow, on the "Finding Rest" post. I really liked what you said. I definitely think God has a sense of humor! Also, I love that quote by St. Augustine. So I clicked on your blog to see who you were, and it looks like you are at the UW-Madison. I just graduated from there last spring! How about that. :) Anyway, a long story, but I was just wondering if we had crossed paths in "real life" before I came across you online. :)

Peace!

Marie

Tune said...

Hi Marie, thank you for the comment, it's nice to have another badger visiting my blog! That quote that Fr. Randy said quite often stuck with me up until this point. We might know each other, since I just graduated from there last summer as well. Were you active at St. Paul? Without trying to be too revealing, I guess you might know (or know of) me if you were active at the student center, I am an engineer, I played guitar last summer for mass right before I graduated, and about >500 miles away from WI right now.

Pax Christi!