Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's day 2007

Valentine's day.
Know about the story behind all these complication in one's life. Hope she is in a good condition. Hope he is as well.

First night of work yesterday. Went really well. Loving my job.

Gak bisa mikir buat ngerjain tugas gue nih, caffeine intake of a cup of cherry coke is enough to make me not in the thinking mode... caffeine: bad for me.

I have been thinking of making a poem lately.

My poem starts with this line:

You are everything that I am not
I am cold, while you are hot

gak tau mau nulis apa lagi... But for sure, hope everything goes well with everyone!
Lesson of the day: drinking cherry coke sebelum belajar adalah keputusan yang salah. Adrenaline nya terlalu cepet ampe ngebuat pala gue berdenyut denyut.

Atun

2 comments:

elka said...

Try starbucks! hahaha
Anyway, Happy Vday Tun.

Waiting for progress for the poem.

Tune said...

:) I have and I am trying starbucks now and then. :) Happy V-day for you too! The poem is up. :) It's for JunioRS. :)