As I was soaking the moment when Heaven meets the earth on the Eucharist, I was reminded by this song that I loved ~7 years ago.
English translation:
You are always present when I miss you
You are ever faithfully hold me up with your loving kindness
Giving me strength in the midst of the violent storm
Until all my hairs are white
Until You decide to close my age
I will always worship You
Oh Jesus, my Lord, I am Yours and always for You alone.
It's a simple song that says a lot about putting trust in God.
As I stood in front of Your altar, I questioned myself, is this whole thing worth it? O Lord cleanse me, for I don't want to become like a pharisee. Show me Your grace as I move forward in this walk. This lonesome valley of doubt and restlessness. Purify me, and I shall be whiter than the snow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment